I sort of feel like I got ran over by a truck. Things & feelings have really blindsided me these last couple days.... everything's fine, just some little storms brewing deep inside.
Here's a few things I've learned or relearned this week:
1. We're always learning how to sail our ships....
2. No point in second guessing after the fact.
3. A real, squeezy hug from my boys can cure just about any disappointment.
4. I need to focus on one task at a time, my brain will thank me for it.
5. My heart is in it.
6. Each day is an opportunity to reinvent.
All sort of vague and wishy I know, so much thinking here! Have you experienced any of this lately? What kinds of things are you learning?